Amazing Work – Learning at Home and in School

Posted by Grosvenornews on Friday May 1, 2020 Under Curriculum

Here are more of the photographs which our parents and carers have sent in showing your learning at home and some from our children in school. Well done everybody; we are very proud of you all! Please continue to share these with us via email.

Below, you will also see a lovely colouring page personalised for our school which has been kindly forwarded to us by one of our parents. If you would like to download this and print it to colour in, there is now a copy on our Learning Resources page on the website – please follow this LINK. (GRPS Together). You could then display your finished picture in your window at home, so we can see each other’s when we do our daily exercise. You could also send a photograph of you and your picture to school, so we can share them all here on the blog.

2 Responses to “Amazing Work – Learning at Home and in School”

1. Mrs Lomas Says:

Great to see you all keeping safe. I am enjoying you sharing your learning, seeing that you’re keeping in touch with each other using Zoom, planting and investigating how seeds grow best and exercising. Observing the life cycle of a butterfly looks exciting too. I enjoyed reading about the old coins and medals. Quite a few of you look like you’re turning into chefs and bakers! Alongside the future model makers and designers! Well done.

2. Miss Livesey Says:

These pictures are wonderful and have really made me smile! 🙂 All of the cooking and baking that you are doing looks delicious. I love how hardworking, positive and creative you are all being. Well done! 🙂

Miss Livesey 🙂